Along with this massive and not-so-fun move we have been attempting to conquer, we are faced with finding a new church. This is one of the few areas of the move I am not looking forward to at all. We were seriously involved at our home church in South Carolina and had no reason to find a new church home. But, we won't be able to make the 26-hour drive three times a week so we have no choice.
We've been asking a lot of questions of friends and neighbors, and googling and inspecting websites and everything we can about local churches. But, when you step into a never-before-visited worship service, you can never truly know what to expect. And, we're honestly afraid. What if this is what we find?
3 comments:
What are you talking about? That is AWESOME!! I'm going to have to get the lyrics to that and pass it on to the Gathering Band!
No, really. Bless their hearts...I don't know what to say. And why didn't the other guitarist ever get a close-up? I love the part where Jesus will Zap you...Zap! Loved it. :)
If you're lucky, the Gathering Band will add it to their reportoire! Ughh... At least it would be humorous!
Joe Miracle
These guys remind me of "The Police"
Post a Comment