Things said by my children today...
Cooper: (as we walked in to an accessories store) Let's go look at the twigs.
Me: The what?
Cooper: The twigs! You know, for people who don't have hair.
......................
Cooper: (explaining the movie Antbully that we were beginning to watch) Sissy, they're ants and they talk.
Abigail: Of course they talk, Cooper. They're ants!
.......................
Cooper: Momma, stop calling me baby boy.
Me: Well, what can I call you?
Cooper: Call me Bubba.
.......................
After breakfast at a restaurant, I sent each of the kids to the restroom to wash the chocolate chip pancakes from their hands and mouths. After too much time had passed and I was about to ask a male waiter to go in and send Cooper out, my hoodlum came out and we left the restaurant. I grabbed his hand when we reached the parking lot...
Me: Cooper!! Your hands are not washed!
Cooper: Yes they are! I washed them in two waters.
Me: You turned on two faucets?!
Cooper: Yes! I have two hands so I washed then in two waters. If I had three hands I would wash them in three waters. If I had four hands, I would wash them in four waters.
Me: (Embarassed at what I'm imaging Cooper did to the restaurant's bathroom. We probably won't return to that restaurant.)
1 comment:
Three waters, four...That made me laugh! They are getting so big and are very cute!
Post a Comment