I'm not sure of what the title involves other than wearing a crown all week in class and getting to skip out on some of the homework for the week.

And, Abigail has to present a poster to the class Monday morning that tells them all about her. She spent more than half of today coloring and decorating her poster.

I had all kinds of creative ideas for how to "help" her with the poster, but the assignment came with instructions from the teacher that parents were not to help.

Cooper desperately wanted to be involved in her project. I spent several hours bribing him with his DS to stay in his room.

Fortunately, it's done and ready to present to the class. Take note of my "favorite" section where she wishes for a sister. Yeah, she can just keep wishing. That's one wish that won't be granted!
No comments:
Post a Comment