
This is one of my favorite desserts because it's super yummy but quick and easy to bake. My Mom passed this recipe on to me several years ago, and I've been asked to share it on several occasions so it's about time I shared it here.
INGREDIENTS
Crust
2 cans crescent rolls
Filling
16 oz. Cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 t. vanilla
Topping
1/2 cup sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1/2 stick butter, melted
Directions
Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of 9x13 pan, pressing together at seams. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla together and spread over rolls. Spread out second can of crescent rolls over filling. Pour melted butter over top layer of rolls. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
2 comments:
This was yummy! I see ice cream in the picture...that would have made things even better. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
oh wow! this sounds delicious and easy! my kind of recipe...thanks for sharing!!! :)
Post a Comment